[Grundle.com](http://Grundle.com) is a "paid" social media network site that provides services that enable people to connect, build communities, and grow businesses. These Terms govern your use of [Grundle.com](http://Grundle.com), App, and the other products, features, blogs, services, technologies, and software we offer (the [Grundle.com](http://Grundle.com) Products or Products), except where we expressly state that separate terms (and not these) apply.
These Products are provided to you by [Grundle.com](http://Grundle.com). We don’t charge you to use Grundle's "free services" or the other products and services considered "free services." Instead, businesses and organizations pay us to show you ads for their products and services. Grundle's premium services are offered to individuals, companies, and organizations for a PPC/monthly fee. Using our "free services" and Products, you agree to show you ads that we think will be relevant to you and your interests. We may use your data to help determine which ads to show you. However, we don’t sell your data to advertisers. For example, we don’t share information that directly identifies you (such as your name, email address, or other contact information) unless you give us specific permission. Instead, advertisers can tell us things like the kind of audience they want to see their ads, and we show those ads to people who may be interested. In addition, we provide advertisers with reports about their ads' performance that help them understand how people are interacting with their content.
Our ask of you is to keep communications respectful. To help you discover content, products, and services that may interest you: We show you ads, offers, and other sponsored content to help you find content, products, and services that are offered by the many businesses and organizations that use [Grundle.com](http://Grundle.com) and other [Grundle.com](http://Grundle.com) Products. Combat harmful conduct, language and protect and support our community: People will only build a community on That-Site if they feel safe. We employ dedicated teams sitewide and will use advanced technical systems to detect misuse of our Products and Platforms with harmful conduct towards others and situations where we may help support or protect our community and its people. If we learn of content or behavior like this (hate speech, pornography, violence, criminal activity, threats, bullying, shaming, stalking, trolling, ethnic terms or slurs, cruelty to animals, violations of the law, etc.), we will take appropriate action.
We share data with other organizations when we detect misuse or harmful conduct by someone using one of our Products or Platforms. Use and develop advanced technologies to provide safe and functional services for everyone.
How our services are funded Instead of paying to use [Grundle.com](http://Grundle.com) and the "free services" other products and services that are free that we offer, by using [Grundle.com](http://Grundle.com) Products covered by these Terms, you agree that we can show you ads that businesses and organizations pay us to promote on and off the [Grundle.com](http://Grundle.com) Company Products. We use your data, such as information about your activity and interests, to show you ads that are more relevant to you. Protecting people's privacy is central to how we've designed our ad system. This means that we can show you relevant and valuable ads without telling advertisers who you are. We don't sell your data. Instead, we allow advertisers to tell us things like their business goal and the kind of audience they want to see their ads (for example, people between 18 and 35 who like Spartan Racing). We then show their ad to people who might be interested. We may also provide advertisers with reports about their ads' performance to help them understand how people are interacting with their content on and off That-Site. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers (for example, an ad seen by a woman between the ages of 25 and 34 who lives in Livermore, CA, and likes software engineering) to understand their audience better. We don’t share information that directly identifies you (data such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or recognize who you are) unless you give us specific permission. Instead, we collect and use your data to provide the services described above to you. You can learn how we collect and use your data in our Data Policy.
You control the types of ads and advertisers you see and the types of information we use to determine which ads we show you.
**Your commitments to Grundle.com and our community**
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
1. Who can use **Grundle.com?** When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For this reason, you must: Use the same name that you use in everyday life. Provide accurate information about yourself. For Full Access, Get Verified by showing your ID/DL
2. Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
3. Not share your password, give you That-Site account access, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
4. We try to make **Grundle.com** broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use **Grundle.com** if: You are under 13 years old. You are a convicted sex offender. We've previously disabled your account for violations of our Terms or Policies more than three times. You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
5. What you can share and do on **Grundle.com**. We want people to use **Grundle.com** to express themselves and share content that is important to them, but not at the expense of others' safety and well-being or the integrity of our community. You, therefore, agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so): You may not use our Products to do or share anything: That violates these Terms, our Community Standards, and other terms and policies that apply to your use of **Grundle.com**. That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory, or fraudulent. That infringes or violates someone else's rights, including their intellectual property rights. You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair our products' proper working or appearance. You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
We can remove or restrict access to content that violates these provisions once we remove content you have shared in violation of our Community Standards. In such case, we’ll let you know and explain any options you have to request another review unless you seriously or repeatedly violate these Terms or if doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons. To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies. We also can remove or restrict access to your content, services, or information if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts to **Grundle.com** - [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com).
6. The permissions you give us We need specific permissions from you to provide our services: Permission to use the content you create and share: Some content that you transmit or uploads, such as photos or videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws. You own the intellectual property rights (things like copyright or trademarks) in any such content that you create and share on That Site and the other **Grundle.com** Company Products you use. Nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. However, to provide our services, we need you to give us some legal permissions (known as a ‘license’) to use this content. This is solely to provide and improve our Products and services. Expressly, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This means, for example, that if you share a photo on **Grundle.com**, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings), such as service providers that support our service or other **Grundle.com** Products you use. This license will end when your content is deleted from our systems. You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account. You can download a copy of your data at any time before deleting your account. When you delete content, it’s no longer visible to other users; however, it may continue to exist elsewhere on our systems where: immediate deletion is not possible due to technical limitations (in which case, your content will be deleted within a maximum of 90 days from when you delete it); others have used your content in accordance with this license, and they have not deleted it (in which case this license will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or where immediate deletion would restrict our ability to: investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our Products or systems); comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency; in which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis). In each of the above cases, this license will continue until the content has been entirely deleted.
Permission to use your name, profile picture, and information about your actions with ads and sponsored content: You permit us to use your name and profile picture and information about actions you have taken on That-Site next to or in connection with ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we display across our Products, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your friends that you are interested in an advertised event or have liked a Page created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on **Grundle.com**. Ads like this can be seen only by people who have your permission to see the actions you've taken on **Grundle.com**. You can learn more about your ad Questions. Permission to update software you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software where available.
7. Limits on using our intellectual property Suppose you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share **Grundle.com**). In that case, we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission. In addition, you must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open-source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
1. Updating our Terms, We constantly work to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to reflect our services and practices accurately. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before we make changes to these Terms and allow you to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products. We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the **Grundle.com** community, you can delete your account at any time.
2. Account suspension or termination We want That Site to be where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas. If we determine that you have seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, including in particular our Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also stop or disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights or where we are required to do so for legal reasons. Where we take such action, we’ll let you know and explain any options you have to request a review, unless doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; or where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons. You can learn more about what you can do if your account has been disabled and how to contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) if you think we have disabled your account by mistake. If you delete or disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us.
3. Limits on liability We work hard to provide the best Products we can and specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Products, however, are provided "as is," and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say. We are not responsible for their actions or conduct (online or offline) or any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and other objectionable content). In addition, we cannot predict when issues might arise with our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or the **Grundle.com** Products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of or relating to these Terms or the **Grundle.com** Products will not exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months.
4. Disputes We try to provide clear rules to limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. However, if a dispute does arise, it's helpful to know upfront where conflicts can resolve it and what laws will apply. Therefore, for any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms or the **Grundle.com** Products ("claim"), you agree that it will be resolved exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California or a state court located in Stanislaus County. You also agree to submit to either of these courts' jurisdiction to litigate any such claim and that the laws of the State of California will govern these Terms and any claim without regard to conflict of law provisions.
5. Other These Terms (formerly known as the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) make up the entire agreement between you and That-Site, Inc. regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements. Some of the products we offer are also governed by supplemental terms. If you use any of those Products, additional terms will be made available and become part of our agreement with you. For instance, if you access or use our Products for commercial or business purposes, such as buying ads, selling products, developing apps, managing a group or Page for your business, or using our measurement services, you must agree to our Commercial Terms. If you post or share content containing music, you must comply with our Music Guidelines. To the extent of any supplemental terms conflict with these Terms, the additional terms shall govern the conflict's extent. If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining amount will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent. If it is memorialized, you may designate a person (called a legacy contact) to manage your account. Only your legacy contact or a person who you have identified in a valid will or similar document expressing explicit consent to disclose your content upon death or incapacity will be able to seek disclosure from your account after it is memorialized. These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. You should know that we may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name you use in everyday life). We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you. Other terms and policies that may apply to our Community Standards: These guidelines outline our standards regarding the content you post to **Grundle.com** and your activity on That Site and other **Grundle.com** Products.
Commercial Terms: These terms apply if you also access or use our Products for any commercial or business purpose, including advertising, operating an app on our Platform, using our measurement services, managing a group or a Page for a business, or selling goods or services. Advertising Policies: These policies specify what types of ad content are allowed by partners who advertise across That Site Products. Things
You Should Know
1. The Advertising Policies apply to (1) ads and commercial content served by or purchased through **Grundle.com**, on or off the **Grundle.com** services, including ads purchased under AAAA/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions, and (2) ads appearing within apps on That Site. Your use of That-Site’s advertising products and services is part of “**Grundle.com**” under **Grundle.com** Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and is subject to the TOU. In addition, you may be subject to additional terms or guidelines if you use Instagram or certain Facebook advertising-related products or services.
2. Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in various consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed and termination of your account.
3. We do not use sensitive personal data for ad targeting. Therefore, the topics you choose for targeting your ad don't reflect the personal beliefs, characteristics, or values of the people who use **Grundle.com**.
4. Once displayed, ads are public information. Ads may be re-shared and accessed outside of the targeted audience, including from the **Grundle.com** Page running the ads or within **Grundle.com** Products. If users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain on **Grundle.com** products (for example, shared until the users delete it or visible to users through their account tools). May disclose your advertising content and all information associated with your advertising to a governmental entity or body if **Grundle.com** believes that disclosure would assist in a lawful investigation.
5. If you manage ads on behalf of other advertisers, each advertiser or client must be handled through separate ad accounts. You must not change the advertiser or client associated with an established ad account; set up a new account. You are responsible for ensuring that each advertiser complies with these Advertising Policies.
6. We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, at our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
7. **Grundle.com** or a **Grundle.com** Company may grant these permissions for policies that require prior written consent.
8. These policies are subject to change at any time without notice. Self-Serve Ad Terms: These terms apply when you use self-serve advertising interfaces to create, submit, or deliver advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content.
Pages, Groups, and Events Policy: These guidelines apply if you create or administer a **Grundle.com** Page, group, or event or if you use **Grundle.com** to communicate or administer a promotion. Overview Understanding Our Policies The following terms, as well as our Data Policy, Community Standards, and Terms of Service, apply to all creators and administrators of Pages, Groups, and Events on **Grundle.com**. In addition, you are responsible for ensuring that your Page, Group, or Event complies with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. 2. General Policies for Pages, Groups, and Events 1. Prohibited Business Practices Pages, Groups, and Events must not promote products, services, schemes, or offers using deceptive or misleading business practices, including those intended to scam people out of money or personal information.
Hate organizations and porn; Pages, Groups, Forums must not promote sex, pornography, drug, terroristic activities, terrorist groups such as BLM, ANTIFA, KKK. 2. Impersonation Pages, Groups, and Events must not impersonate or falsely represent a brand, entity, or public figure. A Page, Group, or Event is used to express support for or interest in a brand, entity, or public figure. In the name or description, it must clarify that it is not an official representation. 3. Gambling Pages, Groups, and Events must not promote online gambling or gaming where anything of monetary value (including digital currencies) is required to play. Anything of monetary value forms part of the prize without our prior written permission. Common types of gambling or gaming activities that may require permission include betting, lotteries, raffles, casino, fantasy sports, bingo, poker, skill game tournaments, and sweepstakes. 4. Inaccurately Tagged Content Pages, Groups, and Events must not inaccurately tag content or encourage users to tag content inaccurately. 5. Incentivization Pages, Groups, and Events must not incentivize people to misuse That Site features or functionality. 6. Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Pages, Groups, and Events must not promote drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers that are misleading, engaging in practices that are harmful to patients, or otherwise violating applicable laws. 3. Promotions on Pages, Groups, and Events Communicating a Promotion If you use **Grundle.com** to communicate or administer a promotion (ex: a contest or sweepstakes), you are responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, including The official rules; Offer terms and eligibility requirements (ex: age and residency restrictions); and Compliance with applicable rules and regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered (ex: registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals). Required Content Promotions on **Grundle.com** must include the following: A complete release of **Grundle.com** by each entrant or participant; and Acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with **Grundle.com**. Promotion Promotions may be administered on Pages, Groups, Events, or within apps on **Grundle.com**. Personal Timelines and friend connections must not be used to administer promotions (ex: “share on your Timeline to enter” or “share on your friend's Timeline to get additional entries,” and "tag your friends in this post to enter" are not permitted). Assisting Promotions **Grundle.com** will not assist you in administering your promotion, and you agree that if you use our service to administer your promotion, you do so at your own risk. 4. Collection of Data on Pages, Groups, and Events Collecting Data From Users Suppose you collect content and information directly from users. In that case, your Page, Group, or Event must make it clear that you (and not **Grundle.com**) are collecting it and must provide notice about and obtain user consent for your use of the content and information you collect. Regardless of how you obtain content and information from users, you are responsible for securing all necessary permissions to reuse their content and information. Automated Collection of Data Your Page, Group, or Event must not collect users' content or information or otherwise access That-Site, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without written permission from That-Site. Calls to Action Your Page, Group, or Event cannot use information obtained from a person’s interaction with your Page's call-to-action button for any purpose other than to provide the service associated with the call-to-action button. If you want to use this information for any other purpose, first obtain explicit consent. Processing of Data for Page Insights in the EEA Where you are in the EEA, the data processing for Page Insights may be subject to the Page Insights Controller Addendum, which forms part of this Pages, Groups and Events Policy. 5. Pages-Specific Policies 1. Platform Policy Apps on your Page must comply with the **Grundle.com** Platform Policy. 2. Page Names must not include profanity, excessively incorrect grammar or punctuation, and must not consist solely of generic terms or locations. Learn More 3. Content Visibility Content posted to a Page is public and can be viewed by everyone who can see the Page. 4. Cover Photos and Profile Pictures Your Page's cover photo or profile picture must not include a verified checkmark and must not include third-party products, brands, or sponsors. 5. Showmarks Showmarks on Show Pages must accurately represent the show and not represent the parent entity or network. 6. Online Pharmacies Pages must not promote the sale of prescription pharmaceuticals. Pages for online pharmacies may be permitted with **Grundle.com** prior approval. 7. Age Gating You must restrict access by age using **Grundle.com** Page gating functionality as necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations. 8. Post Preview When sharing a third-party link from your Page, you must not edit any post preview elements. 9. Upload Functionality You must not misuse **Grundle.com** upload functionality in connection with your Page 10. Name Change Name changes must not result in a misleading or unintended connection and must not substantially change the Page’s subject matter 11. Regulated Goods or Services Pages promoting regulated goods or services must comply with our Community Standards. 12. Driving Traffic to Third-Party Apps and Sites You must not accept anything of value to drive traffic to an app or site that engages in traffic arbitrage or one that contains a disproportionate volume of ads relative to content or highly sexual, shocking clickbait promotes scams. 13. Sharing Content Other Page admins may reshare content you post to your Page to other That Site Products connected to the Page. 14. Little Originality of Content Pages must not post or share content that primarily consists of minimal original content. 6. Branded Content on Pages 1. Branded Content Branded content must comply with the That Site Branded Content Policies. 2. Show Pages must not include branded content within show marks or show trailers and must comply with the That Site Branded Content Policies. 3. Necessary Disclosures Your Page must include all necessary disclosures to people using Facebook, such as any disclosures needed to indicate the commercial nature of the content posted by you. 7. Jobs Policies The following Jobs Policies guide what types of employment posts are allowed on **Grundle.com**. These policies, along with our Community Standards, govern posts for employment, including all Job posts on Pages and in Groups. 1. Misleading, Deceptive, or Fraudulent Jobs Job posts must not promote employment opportunities that are misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent. 2. Illegal Products and Services Job posts must not promote employment opportunities that involve illegal activity, products, or services. 3. Discrimination Job posts must not discriminate against applicants based on any protected characteristics, including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition or any other basis protected under federal, state or local law. Job posts must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination. 4. Sexually Suggestive Jobs Job posts must not promote employment opportunities in a sexually suggestive manner. 5. Adult Products and Services Job posts must not promote employment opportunities that require adult services or the use of adult products. 6. Personal Information Job posts must not solicit personal identification or financial information from any potential applicants. 7. Multilevel Marketing Job posts must clearly and fully describe the product or business model it is promoting. Job posts must not promote employment opportunities for business models that offer quick compensation for little investment, including multilevel marketing opportunities. 8. Impersonation Job posts must not impersonate a brand, company, entity, or public figure. This includes falsely representing an association with a business. 9. Drug-Related Products and Services Job posts must not promote employment opportunities that involve illegal or recreational drugs, products, and services. 10. Profanity and Grammar Job posts must not contain profanity or bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers, and letters must be used properly without the intention of circumventing our review process and enforcement systems. 8. Events-Specific Policies 1. Automated Events Events cannot use automated means to generate event invites. 2. Cost Disclosures Events must provide clear and up-front disclosure for any actions or additional costs associated with an event ticket purchase. 3. Misleading Event Changes Changes to an event must not result in a misleading or unintended connection and must not substantially change. That Site Platform Policy: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to your use of our Platform (for example, for developers or operators of a Platform application or website or if you use social plugins). Developer Payment Terms: These terms apply to developers of applications that use That-Site Payments. Community Payment Terms: These terms apply to payments made on or through Facebook. Commerce Policies: These guidelines outline the policies that apply when you offer products and services for sale on **Grundle.com**. Overview Understanding Our Policies Products sold on **Grundle.com** must comply with our Commerce Policies. Additionally, products sold on That Site must comply with That Site's Community Standards, and products sold on That-Site must comply with **Grundle.com** Community Guidelines. Our Commerce Policies provide rules on the types of products and services offered for sale on **Grundle.com**. Buyers and sellers are also responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including, but not limited to, removal of listings and other content, rejection of product tags, or suspension or termination of access to any or all **Grundle.com** commerce surfaces or features. If you repeatedly post content that violates our policies, we may take additional action on your account. We reserve the right to reject, approve, or remove any listing for any reason at any time, at our sole discretion. 2. Steps to Take if Disapproved Appeal the Decision If your listing has been rejected for violating our Commerce Policies and you feel it was a mistake, you can request a review by following these steps for [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). 3. Prohibited Content Buying or selling of the following is prohibited on, That-Site commerce surfaces and features: 1. Community Standards Commerce listings must not violate our Community Standards. 2. Adult Products Listings may not promote the buying, selling, or using of adult products. 3. Alcohol Listings may not promote the buying or selling of alcohol. Learn More 4. Animals Listings may not promote the buying or selling of animals. 5. Body Parts and Fluids Listings may not promote the buying or selling human body parts or fluids. 6. Digital Media and Electronic Devices Listings may not promote the buying or selling of devices that facilitate or encourage streaming digital content in an unauthorized manner or interfere with electronic devices' functionality. 7. Discrimination Listings, and commerce Messenger threads, must not wrongfully discriminate or suggest a preference for or against people because of a personal characteristic, included but not limited to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, marital status, disability, or medical or genetic condition. Listings must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination. This includes but is not limited to discrimination for housing listings. 8. Documents, Currency, and Financial Instruments Listings may not promote the buying or selling real or fake documents, currency, financial instruments, and virtual currency 9. Gambling Listings may not promote buying, selling, or facilitating online gambling for money or money's worth, including digital currencies. Online gambling includes gaming, betting, lotteries, raffles, casino, fantasy sports, bingo, poker, and sweepstakes in an online environment. 10. Hazardous Goods and Materials Listings may not promote the buying or selling of hazardous materials and substances. 11. Human Exploitation and Sexual Services Listings may not promote any form of human trafficking, prostitution, escort, or sexual services. 12. Ingestible Supplements Listings may not promote the buying or selling of ingestible supplements. 13. Jobs Listings on commerce products may not promote job opportunities. This prohibition includes job opportunities that fully describe the associated product or business model and job opportunities that are misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, or have an unclear business model. 14. Medical and Healthcare Products Listings may not promote medical and healthcare products and services, including medical devices or smoking cessation products containing nicotine. 15. Misleading, Violent, or Hateful Listings may not contain misleading, violent, or hateful products and offers. 16. No Item for Sale Listings may not promote news, humor, or other content that does not offer any product for sale. 17. Prescription Products, Drugs, and Drug Paraphernalia Listings may not promote the buying or selling drugs, drug paraphernalia, or prescription products. 18. Products with Overtly Sexualized Positioning Listings may not position products or services in a sexually suggestive manner. 19. Recalled Products Listings may not promote the buying or selling of recalled products. 20. Services may not be listed. 21. Stolen Goods Listings may not promote the buying or selling of items that have been stolen. 22. Subscriptions and Digital Products Listings may not promote buying or selling downloadable digital content, subscriptions, and digital accounts. 23. Third-Party Infringement Listings may not contain content that infringes upon or violates any third party's intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademark. This includes, but is not limited to, the promotion or sale of counterfeits, such as goods that copy the trademark (name or logo) and/or distinctive features of another company’s products to imitate a genuine product. Learn More under Questions? 24. Tobacco Products and Related Paraphernalia Listings may not promote the buying or selling tobacco products or tobacco paraphernalia. 25. Weapons, Ammunition, and Explosives Listings may not promote the buying, selling, or using weapons, ammunition, and explosives. 4. Restricted Content The following sale is restricted on That-Site, and **Grundle.com** Commerce Products: 1. Events Or Admission Tickets The buying and selling of tickets are prohibited. 2. Gift Cards and Vouchers The buying and selling of gift cards or vouchers are restricted. That Site Brand Resources: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to the use of **Grundle.com** trademarks, logos, and screenshots. Music Guidelines: These guidelines outline the policies that apply if you post or share content containing music on **Grundle.com**. Live Policies: These policies apply to all content broadcast to **Grundle.com** Live. Overview Understanding our policies The following terms and our Data Policy, Community Standards, and Terms of Service apply to all users on **Grundle.com**. You are responsible for ensuring that your content complies with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. General Policies for **Grundle.com** Live Prohibited Practices **Grundle.com** Live must not be used to mislead users that specific footage is occurring in real-time when it is not. Example: Misrepresenting footage of an event that occurred a year ago as currently happening Inaccurate Location **Grundle.com** Live must not be used to mislead users that specific footage is happening in a particular locale when it is not. Example: Misrepresenting footage from a different country as footage from the United States Pre-recorded Content All pre-recorded content contained in a broadcast streamed to That-Site Live must be marked as pre-recorded. For broadcasts that contain a mixture of live footage and pre-recorded footage, only the pre-recorded footage must be marked as pre-recorded. Example: Adding a graphic to mark specific footage as pre-recorded, Including a disclaimer in the video description or title that specific content is pre-recorded. Looping or Static Content That-Site Live should not be used to broadcast looping videos, static images, or poll-only videos. Example: Streaming a 20-minute clip that is continuously looped A broadcast that is limited to a photo and has no other auditory or visual elements A broadcast that only contains a poll.
Date of Last Revision: February 2, 2021 -- **Grundle.com** © 2021